FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do you work?
We design, supply and install all different types of commercial kitchen, food servery counter, complete dining rooms plus bars.
Unlike a lot of commercial kitchen fitout companies we are also front of house designers so we have the ability to offer a full design package.
If you require any of the services we offer its always best to have a conversation on the phone to disucss the different ways we could help. Depending on the size of the project we offer a nationwide servcice.
How are you different to other foodservice / hospitality design consultants?
We stand out as a design and fitout company becuase we offer a complete range of hospitality design services under one roof.
Most companies either choose to design just the kitchen and food servery counters or the interior spaces and fixtures / fittings etc. We design and install all areas so we have the ability to take a project from an empty shell to a complete finished space.
We can even supply the crockery if required!
How are you different / better to similar companies?
We feel there are a number of key reasons why you should choose to work with us over other companies. There are many great companies our there to chosse from to design and install your project which is why go above and beyond for our customers.
- We offer the same level of input and professionalism into all projects whether its a £20,000 project or a £500,000 project.
- Remove the need to hire multiple designers. By engagiging with Design Catering you will recieve a range of design expertise under one roof.
- 3D visuals produced as standard on all front of house projects.
- Design Consultancy without ego - down to earth people who respect your
- Hightly competitve prices for supply only or complete project instasllation.
Do you offer a full supply & installation service?
Yes we do. Design Catering is the design side of our main business called Swift.
Between us we have the ability to design, supply, install and offer ongoing maintenance of any project.
Are you expensive?
If you compare our prices against certain internet dealers then we would be more expensive so if you are looking to purchase items of equipment at the lowest prices then we would advise you to go down the internet dealer route.
Whilst we are not as cheap as internet dealers we are very competitive overall.
These are just a few of the things you get from us that you cant get from an online dealier:-
1. We offer an outstanding design service for any aspect of a project.
2. We liaise with all building trades as part of our proejct management service.
3. We undertake detailed site surveys of your site.